12/12/2008 at 4:34 pm
#32736
Scatigno wrote:
OK, so i’ve spent a good hour now in the Home universe and i can have to honestly say that Brook was right. The shit is boring as hell.
I think i have done everything there is to do. Downloaded the different locations.
Had a game of bowling. Went in the arcades. Had a look round the theatre. What else is there?
I think it’s ridiculous you actually have to pay real money to decorate your Home space and to get more outfits for your avatar.
I mean at least with the 360 avatars they gave you a wide range of clothing to choose from.
As i have been walking around, everyone looks the same.
I dunno man, maybe i’m missing something. Hopefully it will be alot better if we can get a group of us to jump in at the same time.
I don’t understand how it has took them this long to release it, when there is hardly anything there.
I think there will be a major backlash about this.
I think i have done everything there is to do. Downloaded the different locations.
Had a game of bowling. Went in the arcades. Had a look round the theatre. What else is there?
I think it’s ridiculous you actually have to pay real money to decorate your Home space and to get more outfits for your avatar.
I mean at least with the 360 avatars they gave you a wide range of clothing to choose from.
As i have been walking around, everyone looks the same.
I dunno man, maybe i’m missing something. Hopefully it will be alot better if we can get a group of us to jump in at the same time.
I don’t understand how it has took them this long to release it, when there is hardly anything there.
I think there will be a major backlash about this.
Quit trying to butter that shit up. That shit is more Ass then this

And OMG that is a huge ass
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]