12/11/2008 at 7:04 pm
#32634
SpaceBarZ wrote:
The PS3 is the equivalent of the iPhone…all this irrelevant hot shit but it still drops calls…give me some good games to play. Everything else is secondary. I’m getting Little Big Planet, RR7, maybe Metal Gear, but there isn’t enough software for this thing to compete with the Xbox, at least not yet. They do have Jeopardy though! I f*cks wit Jeopardy.
Man I wish that shit was Multiplayer.
Method Man wrote:
I’ll do you like Ol’ Dirty said……. “I’ll fuck cho ass up” now listen.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]