12/10/2008 at 4:03 pm
#32451
Scatigno wrote:
Come on people i need some help with Gears on Insane. Preferably good players. I’ve done about half the game. Got most of the easier chapters out of the way, just gotta do the rest.
Talon don’t wanna fuck with it coz he’s busy with Mirrors Edge. I’ll be on later so just jump in the game if you want.
Talon don’t wanna fuck with it coz he’s busy with Mirrors Edge. I’ll be on later so just jump in the game if you want.
Shit, we going to have to start from the beginning if you want to do this.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]