12/09/2008 at 8:04 pm
#32360
JBran wrote:
It’s your domain to control, life wouldn’t be life if you didn’t at least get to here the other side’s perspective. Clearly no one’s gonna convince you of anything but if it’s dead why leave open the possibility of a return?
lol cuz maybe there is. But with the amount of bullshit that goes on you mean to tell me that you wouldnt just shut shit down without any notice…i would.
the mods tried running the site without Brook because we know he doesnt like the kiddy shit that pops off all the time which we try to clean up but yall love to complain so that just drives people to say…”fuck it and bounce” but if I’m being threatened to be sued from a site that constantly gives me problems lol Imma say fuck it and bounce but I dunno what brook gonna do. I hope he keeps it up but its his say.
lol like Scat, Talon and nuff people that post on gamemanx are good members but they bounce cuz of kiddy shit.