Reply To: New Tekken 6 Trailer

#32358
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    should have been kept as a PS3 exclusive.

    Why so you can have something else to play on your PS3. So it won’t get neglected. LMAO

    Throwback Kid wrote:
    Yo

    I’m hella pumped now

    The motorcycle chase deals with the Father/Son rivalry with Kazuya/Jin.

    I believe Jin is now running the Mishima Zabatisu now and he has a target on his back, just like in any Tekken tournament.

    :cool:

    Wow thank you for that insider. Seriously, shit didn’t make sense to me. Everybody knows I’m a Street Fighter junkie. The real is back.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]