Reply To: So, is that ”Goodnight NBS”?

#32343
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    JBran wrote:
    And why would dude put

    We may be back soon…

    when he has no intention of putting it back and you gotta go somewhere else to find out that it’s not coming out?? That’s a bit inconsiderate.

    Shit, you never know. Brook have tried his best to keep that site going from the ground up. You have to think, when shit died down the dopeman was back on the block. Just take that into consideration.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]