Reply To: So, is that ”Goodnight NBS”?

#32335
BG SMOOTH
Contender
    5XL wrote:
    wrong. a lot of mods did what they could.

    exactly. If only you guys had temporary mod access you could see how many times mohit has been banned and warned. (it’s over 15)

    as of late, I wouldn’t know because I’m not around that much but there was a STRONG attmept from mods. We moved it to vip and albums and tracks but if any of us leaves for say, 15 mins, theres a shitload of album downloads.

    Brook is pretty laid back in terms of shit though cuz shit if I got as many legal notices as he did I would have pulled the plug LONG time ago lol.

    i dont know though, I’ve noticed on other sites that you needed to be an actual MEMBER to see the downloadable (is that even a word lol) links.

    lol, just dont fuck up this site like people did nbs.

    maybe im being unfair and yall did what yall could do

    you havent been online for a minute

    but i havent seen a mod move anything to track club since that bradi o shit

    its to late to do anything now so fuck it