Reply To: So, is that ”Goodnight NBS”?

#32316
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    This site doesn’t need a praise or smite button, and it will be a bitch if this goes the same way as NBS coz they’re are people on here who put alot of effort into keeping the site going and it doesn’t need fucking up.
    I don’t want to have to become an infraction whore.

    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    To be honest, the Respect button wasn’t really that cool to me. I was getting hate for how I felt on subjects. I don’t like the fact that folks was just propping their boys and folks they respect. This system over here is way better, I can’t complain on it.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]