Reply To: Call of Duty: World at War better than Call of Duty 4? Doubt It.

#32261
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    J High wrote:
    I went 43-9, but I dont know the maps very well, im starting to get them though, Im almost caught up with you in everything and Ive only had the game a week…lol

    Why you think I be telling everybody, don’t fuck with JHigh. He scary. I have played with him on COD 4 and he took out the whole team by himself in 2 rounds. I was like WTF is he glitching?:confused:

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]