Reply To: Official Prince of Persia Discussion Thread

#32224
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Red Fangs wrote:
    It has nothing to do with Assassin’s Creed…It’s supposed to be like the original Prince of Persia, a platformer?

    Atleast that’s what I thought?

    Hahahaha, you must of not play this or did your research on this game.

    Ubisoft Montreal the same folks that made Assassin’s Creed have done this. If you played this game you will see alot of the same animation or similar animations in this game.

    Spoiler Warning.

    Also they have bluish level when you trying to open a portal that is similar to when Altair is talking with assassination. Altair is a unlockable character skin for this game. The screen moves just like assassin’s creed when you talking to ol’ girl. To be honest you can see why Assassin’s Creed was made first to try out on the public first.

    The Prince is an evolved form of Altair

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]