Reply To: *What Game SHould I Buy Today After Work*

#32063
J High
Veteran
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    What do you think about World at War as compared to Modern Warfare?

    1. Modern Warfare is more smooth in my opinion, the movements, the shooting, etc….I noticed WAW lags alot, maybe due to the detail and size of maps, I dunno…but you’ll be running along fine it it’ll jump

    2. the one thing i LOVE about WAW is all the places you can snipe from, thats my main thing is to snipe

    3. I love how there is more hardcore modes

    4. The story is pretty intense also, love the co-op mode

    5. Love the tanks

    6. The spawning sucks though

    But overall, i still prefer COD:4, all of the things I said I like about WAW are obvious they were going to do them because thats what people wanted on 4…now Infinity Ward is said to be making COD:6 droppin beginning of 2010, now that I think will blow them both out the water TBH, they will take what they have learned from both games and make one hell of a game

    GMX on COD!...We get OURS!