Reply To: Sega Announces Mega Drive (Genesis) Ultimate Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#31654
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Quote:
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Sonic the Hedgehog 3
    Sonic and Knuckles
    Kid Chameleon
    Alex Kidd in Wonderland
    Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
    Chakan
    Vectorman
    Vectorman 2
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Street of Rage
    Street of Rage 2
    Street of Rage 3
    Phantasy Star 2
    Phantasy Star 3
    Phantasy Star 4
    Shinobi
    Shadow Dancer (Shinobi 2)
    Shinobi 3: Return of the Ninja Master
    Alterbeast
    Golden Axe
    Golden Axe 2
    Golden Axe 3
    Ecco the Dolphin
    Ecco the Dolphin Tides in Time
    Ecco Jr.
    Eternal Champions (CD)
    Shinning Force 2
    Columns
    After Burn
    Super Hang On
    Toe Jam and Earl
    Toe Jam and Earl 2

    That all I can think of folks.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]