Reply To: The Official Xbox 360 Avatar Thread!

#31633
DJ Victory
Contender
    Red Fangs wrote:
    If they could make this so I could get new shit by unlocking achievements or beating a game…Say maybe a halo for beating Fable 2 as a good guy or devil horns as a bad guy. Or the suits from Dead Space for beating the game…Something like that, I would be happy about this. Maybe an energy sword to walk around with from Halo 3. Chainsaw from Gears 2…Some free shit thrown in with preorders of games. Extra accessories and shit thrown into collectors editions of games.

    Or if they could make it so some stuff is unlockable at 10k gamerscore, 20k, 30k, etc. Such as maybe expressions for your avatar, or new hair, new weight and height (for more customization).

    THAT would be awesome. As of right now gamerscores mean nothing…But if achievements and high scores could unlock some free stuff that would make me happy with this update.

    All I can do is hope…All we can do is not feed the M$ machine any of our money. If we don’t pay for the shit for avatars they might give it away for free.

    I know I definatly won’t be buying clothes for mine, mostly because I don’t have the money, but even if I did have money to waste I don’t think I would waste it on virtual clothing :x

    Yo that is actually a great idea…I wanna submit it to them.

    avatar-body.png

    NBS on COD4...We get OURS!