Reply To: Disaster Strikes

#31494
Red Fangs
Veteran

    ^ same shit happened to me…

    My warranty was up though and the guy on the phone basically said “fuck you”.

    So I was forced to buy a new hard drive…

    In your case it sounds like the av cable thing didnt work, so most likely you are looking at maybe another hard drive? or a new system…

    I would do some research…google your error code.

    Calling them will get you no where if it’s not covered they will just hang up on you.

    Hopefully you won’t have to buy a whole new system…if you do you’re looking at paying around 160-200$. But you can trade in your old system (I pawned off my broken hard drive to gamestop, they gave me 20 bucks plus 2 bucks for Edge card so 22 bucks, plus 6 bucks off the 60 dollar hard drive with Edge card so I ended up spending 32 bucks to fix my 360… it’s working great now.)

    Good luck 😕