Reply To: Call of Duty: World at War better than Call of Duty 4? Doubt It.

#31288

I don’t think that it’s better.

Con’s

1. Most of the maps are all huge, which is nice, but also tends to be a little annoying.
2. I know that it is WWII, but I would really like more automatic weapons.
3. Match bonus’s seem to be way lower then they were in COD 4.
4. The airstrikes sound so annoying, but I know it’s realism.

Pro’s

1. I think that I like the dogs better then the helicopters. Being able to get points for killing the dogs is also cool.
2. I think that the maps look great.
3. Blowing off limbs = awesome.
4. Tanks = awesome, especially since one person can drive, and the other can hop in and shoot.

I haven’t played a lot of single player yet.

– Raptor Red

[font="Book Antiqua"]ARTFUL BY NAME, DODGER BY NATURE[/font]