Reply To: Your most embarrassing moment in Video Gaming

#31211
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    🙂 I must admit though in street fighter hyper fighting you got skillz though. You beat me quite a few times. Cant wait to get some matches in on HD remix. Hit me up next time you play hyper.

    Thanks, you know SF3 is my weakness. LMAO, I can parry but I can’t hit it like Daigo. LMAO, HD Remix best to hurry up. I’m so ready to take over the whole fucking world. SUPERS are coming out.

    “The Proof is in the Pudding”:mad::^::p

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]