11/10/2008 at 9:59 am
#31103
brooklyniteOne wrote:
I hate RPG’s with a passion. Fuck a turn based game. I might try fable 2 though. 😄
I dunno to be honest brook, i mean some rpg’s can get boring quickly with their turn based combat system but some are really good. Well first you can just towards the final fantasy series, but also i recommend you check out Eternal Sonata.
It’s a turn based RPG but the difference is, you can actually move around the battle arena, and can use different types of attacks depending whether you are stood in the light or the shade. Plus the story is great, very emotional and draws you in. Graphics are some of the best i have seen. They look crazy in Full HD.
I think you should try the demo at least. Talon will tell you the same thing.
Oh and lets not forget Oblivion. That isn’t turn based.

