Reply To: The Official "Gears of War 2" Thread

#30511
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Fallback wrote:
    gears-war.jpg

    Gears of War 2 drops this Friday and here are some deals. Circuit City has by far the best deal but remember that since Circuit City are closing a bazillion stores due to their financial issues you will have to have your Gears of War 2 and free MS points shipped to you for about 4 bucks.

    I opted to order from Circuit City and The regular Gears of War 2 with free point card and 3-5 day shipping came up to $66 total. Not too shabby. But I will have to wait until Tuesday/Wednesday of next week to get it. Sacrifices… sacrifices… Anyway here are the deals:

    – Circuit City: Free 1600 Microsoft points (phone orders only must be shipped)
    – Toys R Us: Free $15 gift card
    – Best Buy: 25% off strategy guide
    – Best Buy Canada: Free Lancer keychain / bottle-opener
    – Future Shop: Free Locust headshot figure… read more…

    :^:

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]