Reply To: Guitar Hero: World Tour

#30492
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    J High wrote:
    I rented this last night, Im impressed, the song selection is wider, ranges from Korn, to Willie Nelson to Michael Jackson….the create a rockstar has alot of features, as well as you can create a band symbol and even customize your own instrument….they did a very good job on this one :^: they also added the feature where you can use the drums and microphone for this, first Guitar Hero where you can do that

    They said it projected to outsell Rockband but will not be better than it. I don’t know, Rockband is that shit.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]