Reply To: Your destiny is your owns, Saint or Sinner (Fable 2 official thread)

#30401
Scatigno
Hall of Fame
    DJ Victory wrote:
    Oh no I’d definitely buy Jim…I’m still gonna be playing it cuz I wanna get some of the legendary weapons and there’s still tons of side quests to complete as well as possibly starting the story back up and running through it by being evil…but right now im so pure and good lol i got a halo above my head. Plus there’s like TONS of people in every town I go through playin on xbox live so there’s a lot of interaction that can be done..

    But yeah Scat that’s def. the way to go.

    Did you know you can glitch the game after you defeat lucien so you get the 3 achievements depending on the choice theresa asks you to make.
    You can choose wealth. Save your family and dog, or revive who has died.
    Depending which one you choose you get an achievement. However as soon as the achievement notice pops up, exit the game before it saves and then just replay that section another couple of times to get the other achievements.
    Thats what i’ve just done.
    Easy 75 gamerpoints for me.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9