Reply To: Most Recently Achievement/Trophy

#30247
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    John Woo’s Stranglehold (Xbox 360)

    Quote:
    Barrage Specialist (10) Use the Barrage special move with every weapon.

    Chicago History Museum Completed (20) Complete the Chicago History Museum level on any Difficulty setting.

    Chow Would Be Proud (15) Kill 10 enemies with a 5 star kill rating.

    Death by Swing (25) Kill 50 enemies while hanging from a chandelier.

    Massive D (20) Cause at least $75,000,000 of damage.

    Master of Barrage (25) Kill 100 enemies with the Barrage special move.

    Paleontologist (10) In the Chicago History Museum level, completely destroy the Brachiosaurus or the T-Rex.

    Zakarov’s Penthouse Completed (15) Complete the Zakarov’s Penthouse level on any Difficulty setting.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]