Reply To: What games you wish of your friends were also into?

#29669
BA
Veteran
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    I wasnt atlking about you when I posted that but now that I think about it it would be more fun if I couldn’t lap you in wipeout. :eek: LOL

    But yeah man like I said in the podcast im loving ridge racer 7 right now. Once you get into like the second and third speed classes the races get crazy and the computer AI is good. :^:

    I play mario kart wii with spacebarz alot. We should set something up.

    funny man huh I like a good shit talker it just hypes me up the hand out ass wipping :cool: (btw i have beaten alot of your race times 🙂 ). Na when i said submial i ment towards talon and scat since they aint really feeling wipeout like that…props to talon for the hook btw:^:. On another note i dont know ridge racer has been out for a minute but even when it was realeased i haven’t heard anything about it really