10/17/2008 at 6:01 pm
#29528
Scatigno wrote:
I never got into this one. I really didn’t like the RPG elements of it, with the whole having to eat and then go to the gym thing.
I’ve never got more than about 6 missions into it before i gave up.
VICE CITY FOREVER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
I’ve never got more than about 6 missions into it before i gave up.
VICE CITY FOREVER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
Vice City is the best one. The most colorful, unique soundtrack ever to be laced into a Grand Thief Auto Series. 😄
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]