Reply To: GameStop "A good thing or a bad thing"

#29491
J High
Veteran
    Chauncy Talon wrote:
    I have worked in a video game store, and Gamestop is horrible.

    Marvel vs Capcom $100 USD (United State Dollars) fuck that shit. The game is on a CD-Rom not even on a DVD. Get the fuck out of here. They press for you to get Preorders and shit. FUCK THAT. I work for my store they didn’t even give a damn. All they wanted is for the customer to be happy and to have the original casing. Not like Gamestop, with there bullshit casing with the game Sharpie on it. :mad:

    Ive personally never got a case with Sharpie on it…lmfao…Ive seen them but I would never buy one

    the only problem Ive had with gamestop in all my years is I got a broken guitar once but the guy gave me my cash back and called every store in the area to find me another one

    GMX on COD!...We get OURS!