Reply To: so i’ll be on xbox live until sunday

#29469
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    King Arthur wrote:
    so i went back home today or the rest of the weekend and took my xbox with me, so hopefully my GS on the leaderboard should rise, and i’ll play some pure online, i can still jump on the podcast on saturday, as i bought my mic with me 🙂

    so brooklyn and spacebarz, i’ll look out for you guys online, maybe we can get some pure going

    O so what about my BLACK ASS :mad:

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]