Reply To: Chrono Trigger Apperication Thread

#29343
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Quote:
    America getting Chrono Trigger DS before Japan
    It is time to revel in a most minuscule victory for American Chrono Trigger fans, as news arrives that The States will be getting Chrono Trigger DS a whole TWO DAYS before Japan! Never mind the fact that Japanese pre-orders also come with a two-track orchestral theme music disc … TWO DAYS! America’s release date is October 25 while Japan has to wait until October 27.
    In other news, the European release date for Chrono Trigger DS is still some time in 2009.

    http://www.n4g.com/nintendods/News-191269.aspx

    Thank you for that news N4G.com

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]