10/09/2008 at 5:26 am
#29121
Quote:
USA TODAY Staff
Mike Snider wrote: 2h ago
Thanks for reading and posting everyone. We started dispensing codes at 9 a.m. ET and were out by about 4 p.m. ET. Sorry, but please keep us on your radar for future LittleBigPlanet news and other gaming news.
Mike Snider wrote: 2h ago
Thanks for reading and posting everyone. We started dispensing codes at 9 a.m. ET and were out by about 4 p.m. ET. Sorry, but please keep us on your radar for future LittleBigPlanet news and other gaming news.
Mike
Damn that sucks.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]