Reply To: 360 being really slow / not downloading good, at all.

#28849
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Shy bka Cannonz wrote:
    Okay so…

    Where should I go from here, give me some advice please…

    …I called the other night and after 2 hours on the phone the spanish lady (who I could barely understand) says: “we’re sorry but your warrant is up, my reccomend u go get new harddrive that fix your problem”. then she said “thank you have a good night” and hung up.

    So. I should just go buy a new hard drive? but how do I get my profile from my old harddrive onto the new one, should I delete it off my old HD and then recover it on the new one? will i still have my gamerscore and my microsoft points on there and downloads?

    Call back bro, fuck them.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]