Reply To: King of Fighters XII Video in HD

#28529
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    King Arthur wrote:
    ok hol’ up hol’ up, u mean to tell me this franchise is at number 12…and i have never fudging heard of it…wow!

    Shit, been out since 94 foreal. I remember the first one, it was 3 on 3 battles. Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, Mark of the Wolf and another SNK was all on one game. In close to the millineum they went form 3 on 3 to 4 on 4. Then when 06 happen they went to 3D and to 1 on 1 with less characters.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]