Reply To: Xbox Live Vision Camera. Your Thoughts

#28501
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    I remember when i first heard about this and was excited about how much potential there was for it. However it just seems that now all that potential has just been wasted because developers do not seem to be integrating the cam into their games, and more than a year after it’s release the cam is only compatible with a handful of games.
    Off the top of my head, the ones i can remember are:

    Viva Pinata: Lost In Paradise
    Rainbow Six: Vegas
    Burnout Paradise
    Pro Evolution 2008
    Uno
    Totemball

    I’m sure there are some more, but not many, and with all the great games that have been released in the last year i’m sure they could have used the cam alot better in some ways.
    GTA IV would have been a good example. Mapping your own face onto your mulltiplayer character. Never happened though.
    I haven’t had a video chat with anyone over Live yet, so i don’t know how well the cam works with that.
    Actually i know Talon has a cam so might get him to jump in a video chat and see if the long distance connection hinders the cams performance or not.

    Only reason i made this thread was because i’m bored lol, but i’m sure it’s a valid thread and if anyone is in 2 minds about buying one or not then this thread should be able to help them out if other people give their opinions on it.

    GTA would of beeen great for it. Man you get wack as characters and you know the combo is huge but everybody looks like each other on a level 1 bases.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]