Reply To: Just Got My Live Back!!

#28496
J High
Veteran
    Shy bka Cannonz wrote:
    not really. halo 3 is one of the worst shooters I’ve played. CoD 4 is okay, but one player easily takes over the game. Gears a lot more squad based and you can hold down positions, duck behind walls, shoot around walls, use your smoke more effectively than in CoD, lay down fire to distract someone so your teammate can run up behind them and saw em in half. Plus Gears had a better campaign than either game, I ran right through H3’s, I got bored of CoD’s.

    But people have different preferences, I think overall Gears is one of the best games I’ve ever played. And has a much deeper combat system than Halo or CoD which both are really stale and your characters cant even bend their knees.

    1. the smoke in COD is one of the best things to use….and I rarely saw anyone using smoke in Gears…lol…everyone used to drop their smoke for frags….in COD you get both frags and smoke….and the smoke is a HUGE part of the online play in COD….

    2. if you are stating Gears is a more tactical game than COD online then you dont know what tactics are…play Hardcore Search & Destroy on COD…now thats tactics….Gears was never tactical online….in COD my squad has a couple snipers, a few assault, and a demo person….thats tactics

    3. in COD you can bend your knees, you can duck as well as lay down….you cant lay down in Gears….

    of course people are going to have difference in opinions but when you are trying to point out ways that Gears is better by saying things that COD or Halo doesnt have when really in fact they do have them, then it doesnt make sense….

    I admit, Gears was the shit when it came out, but COD raised the online bar…and the story mode was short but it was so diverse in what you had to do that it made it one of the best stories Ive played through….you had different weapons and had different scenarios instead of just running through a game using the same thing and having the same camera view the whole time like Gears

    and as for Halo….there is a reason why people call it Gaylo 😄

    GMX on COD!...We get OURS!