I hate jealous ex’s.
When I first started dating this chick, my ex was a huge problem by trying to make us break up by saying I was hanging with her and shit. Now, 7 months later, my girl’s ex starts shit and tries to get her back, she obviously tells dude to get lost, then she tells me so I tell dude to get a fucking life and move on, then he gets all pissed and says “shes a slut, she did all kinds of shit with me and tons of other guys” which isnt true, she did sleep with him a few times, but only him, no one else, she would tell me she tells me everything, and she told me about him so why not about other guys?
It kind of gets to me to even have to think about her doing anything with any other guys, he knows that. And I asked her about if she has been with anyone other than him and me, and she said no. I hate to even ask her, it’s just annoying.
Jealous ex’s are fucking annoying, and pathetic. Never become one.
No really needing advice just figured I’d add to the thread.. lol