i reread the article on it from my old GI and the story is so amazing.
the story in it says something about one quest, where you are hired to go into a small city and steal a key from this one dudes neck, which then activates an old bomb in the center of town, you run away first and when you look back the whole city is blown away.
the graphics look amazing.
you start out in an old fallout shelter, where you do a personality test i think it is, and your answers to the questions will decide which skill points or talents you will start out with.
i can not wait for this. im even gonna pre-order it just for the poster and bonus disc that come with it. and maybe get the premium edition or w.e
looks so sick
Now that is what is up :^:. I think this will change the way you play the game each time. Also, it helps you pick the right character for you, and not a character that doesn’t fit your criteria. You have to admit that is really smart. I hate picking characters or attributes that doesn’t work for me.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]