Reply To: Chrono Trigger DS Gets Release Date

#27672
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Beserker wrote:
    woot, i might have to get a ds also, why isn’t it released on the psp >< its a squaresoft game not nintendo

    Hahahha.

    Chrono Trigger was released first on the SNES. It was the first game to win the Nintendo Power game of the year award. Squaresoft, was exclusive to Nintendo from NES until the PSX came around. Sony came around with cheaper game so Squaresoft sign exclusive to SONY, until the GBA came out.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]