Reply To: Official Bionic Commando Rearmed Thread of Mechanic Arms!!

#27498
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    I tried the demo this morning and the shit looks great man. Im getting the PS3 version tomorrow (cant believe I just said that LOL ) since it has remote play on the psp.

    … Also note that I merged all the bionic commando rearmed threads into this one.

    Are you serious? I might have to do that shit. Remote play is that shit foreal. If they do Street Fighter HD like that then it is off the chain.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]