Reply To: Talon Man, That Daz Guy Has Took Your Number One Spot!!!!

#27007
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    I can’t believe a group of you guys think I’m pissed. I’m worried about a inquiring a job, not a title at this moment. I do wish my Xbox 360 was disengaged for combat at this very moment. Would of whip SPACE Barz ass in Street Fighter. I would put fear in his heart!!! Making him start doubting my ability by posting: I’m glitching up the game, or my bandwidth, I can’t use a 360 controller; is the reason why he suffered a defeat like that.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]