Reply To: The Greatest Shoot Em Up Of All Time – Voting

#26997
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    King Arthur wrote:
    hmm, bringing it down to one,, doesn’t give any justice to other great shooters that are out there

    maybe i’ll lower it to 5

    I believe the number five is still to high. I suggest that you nominate one at a time. With that one nomination you can entertain, inform, and persuade the members(Gamers), how great that game is. After you have accomplished that, I believe that a member/gamer will counter you with another great game that can be brought to this category, that we can compare and contrast about.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]