Reply To: GTA IV Online…Auto Aim?

#26905
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Beserker wrote:
    I never fire blindly lol I always wait till I see the name so not to reveal myself until I can kill em.

    And in one vs one

    desert eagle > M4

    each bullet is more power and three shots anywhere around you with a desert = death. Headshot with a desert is instant death, where as headshot with an M4 leaves you with one bar (armour can’t save the face)

    I’m talking about behind a building. Firing blindly. You know what I mean now. Also, I think the DE is the best game then the M4. The smaller the map the faster the game gets. I hate huge maps and nobody can find each other.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]