Reply To: GTA IV Online…Auto Aim?

#26901
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Beserker wrote:
    I murk on full pelt in a car while machine gunning, if I can do that surely everyone can use their radar to set themselves up and shoot an enemy without autoaiming, even when there running. The more you do it the better you get at it.

    It also help you pick folks off when you firing blindly. So manual aim right. Weapon of choose between these to. Assault Rifle or Pistol, in a one on one battle?

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]