Reply To: The Anime Thread: Afro Samurai, Bleach, Pokemon, Naruto, Bebop, etc.

#26698
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Artemis Fowl wrote:
    Trigun was just ight to me, it funny later on and the characters are good, I just feel the overarching plot is not written as well.

    I think the biggest part of Trigun that ruined it for alot of fucks was these things.

    You never really got to see Knives in action.
    Vash was to gullible with the villians
    There really was no major romance involved, just pairing up.
    To many random characters that got written off in one ep
    Your typical anime. Action/Comedy/Romance but not one was a strong point

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]