Man, word life…..I got my list of top 5 anime right here:
1. Dragon Ball Z(one of the first animes I watched and really latched onto until now….I draw comics books to recreate the GT portion….you would only do that if you a real real fan yo)
2.Naruto(I’ve just started peeping at…….i can see why its getting so much attention and blowing up. it’s sick…..plain and simple)
3.Rurouni Kenshin(Thelend of serious samurai fighting with humor is amazing yo…and rurouni was amazing in itsway of explain the impossible…like Kenshin’s Amekkaru Ryu No Hirameki and Shishio’s majingen….I only downed it cuz the filler episodes sucked!…read the manga for the real last saga..jinchu!)
4. Yu Yu Hakusho(I’ve been holding down yusuke and kuwabara since my middle school days. The humor in this show was on steriods yo…..and the plot was always captivating)
5.Afro Samurai(a very unique form of anime that i throughly enjoyed…..hope they make a full fledge anime…and don’t go for thr five episode ordeal again.)
honorale meantions:
Bleach(I’ve only seen pieces of this show but will watch it later on……from what i’ve heard….it seems quite interesting)
DragonBall
Trigun