Reply To: gamefly?

#26213
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    caveman wrote:
    dam..i missed that pizza hut deal, but the ms points will be nice.

    damn Arthur, a little neg huh.

    no kids here, so as long as I don’t loose any games should be fine.

    so tired of my local blockbuster, long ass lines and no selection. way i see it if i play 2-3 games a month for $17/months it’s still a good deal. i did the math i could do GF for a whole year for the cost of 3 new games.

    I got NCAA Football 09 in the Q I’ll update when i get it but from what i hear things are faster with the all the new ship centers. ill keep ya updated

    Now that what I’m talking about :^:. Keep it coming and Arthur you have been dethrone. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAP

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]