Reply To: Dan, Fei Long Confirmed for Street Fighter IV Console Versions

#26085
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Fallback wrote:
    street-fighter-4-dan-fei.jpg

    The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Street Fighter IV will be getting Dan and Fei Long. A new post on the official Japanese Street Fighter IV blog and [URL=”http… read more…

    About damn time. Man Dan is that truth, even do he just a comic relief of SNK Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia. Don”t you like my Fighting Arts?

    Man Fei Long is a monster. They best to announce Adam from Street Fighter 3 on there also. I love to see Sean no fireball having ass also. They haven’t announced Akuma yet either. WTF. We know he in there but we want INSURANCE on that policy.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]