07/10/2008 at 9:21 pm
#25534
J High wrote:
**runs in and sees someone talking shit about him on COD**
**realises is just King and laughs his ass off**
😄
haha….any time you wanna challenge the COD master, let me know
if you ru wit me for awhile Ill get your ranked up quick and good in no time…ask Jase…i had him killin fags in no time

See this right here. Seen alot of action. Pops gave this to me in Kindergarden. Nintendo Entertainment System Grey Zapper. Safety always off 😉. Said he was proud of me. FUCKING PRICK :mad:
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]