Reply To: Game of the week Pt.1

#25479
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Chauncy Talon wrote:
    20 years in the making. megaman.jpg

    I think I can name em all. From Left to Right.

    Zero, Megaman 64, Megaman NT, Mega Man, Megaman ZX, GAY PRIDE ZERO, Megaman Z, Ultimate Zero (not in Black Suit), Megaman X. Why isn’t Protoman not in the picture?

    Also Megaman is older than some of you fucks out there. I’m old as fuck. Hey Brook don’t this shit amaze you. Look how long we been involved with games?

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]