06/30/2008 at 10:46 pm
#25124
King Arthur wrote:
my wins = 9 arcade high scores that he ain’t fukkin with
I Pwned him when we played Smackdown VS Raw 08
I beat his high score on Hexic HD lol
I Pwned him when we played Smackdown VS Raw 08
I beat his high score on Hexic HD lol
his wins = Street Fighter in the arcade…meh
face it dude, u a one game person lol :mad:
Man you be playing those games so much that you can’t wank your self when you finally get the HIGH SCORE. Anyway you know I was on the phone cussing my girlfriend out on Smackdown vs Raw when we was playing. You was getting stomp. Don’t try to front. Also, my girl is the one who play Hexic. Holy shit your about to lose on this site. You are nowhere near my Gamerscore points either. MAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE calling me one game person.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]