Reply To: Frys Custom Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB PS3 Bundle… Sucks

#25082
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Smurf wrote:
    I work at a Frys and my store doesnt do that.

    Theres an OPTION to buy that…but we’ll sell you just the console and wont try to bullshit you.

    the WII on the other hand…

    😒

    />_>” title=”>_>” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></div>
</div>
<p>
I know how the Wii works.  We have [punch]Wii[/punch] so everybody won’t know about it.  I use to work at Wal-mart.  They try to add attachments on the Wii, so they can get more to the store.  The Euro and the Pound is worth more, so they ship them over there first to Euro and then ship us ours after that.  I got my Wii</p>
<div class=

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]