Reply To: Why are your Mods(Bishop, RR, PMJ27) power trippin’?

#24774
Mackadoeshez
Contender
    Empac wrote:
    But they can do that Braide-o, There is no one to stop them, just like Bishop said, he blatantly said its a dikkktatorship and not a demokkkracy.

    But what about respect for long time forum members and Hip Hop in general?

    Makes you wonder do these folks really represent the freedom of expression that’s the foundation of Hip Hop or are they just dropping their perverted ideology into the mix?

    These folks go around baiting folks with posts and instigative KKK threads then when you answer them back they threaten you w/ smooches, bannings and such- wtf? Even if you ignore them they continue on plotting and scheming double & triple teaming.

    I remember when Bishop got banned over some bs and he was crying about it- I even stood up for him on NBS making a thread in support of Bishop- funny how time changes, rearranges one’s mentality into a power trippin’ casuality.

    I’m about to become a Mod as per Brook so they can step off!!

    Peace