Reply To: Why are your Mods(Bishop, RR, PMJ27) power trippin’?

#24661
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 5th Incredible

    Dizzy,

    ask a MOD this question. Members don’t know sh*t.

    Pmj banned him due to his EXCESSIVE threads about “so the mods want to blah blah blah” threads. There were 4 of them.

    In the first 2 threads we just fu*ked around with them because they’re dumb threads.

    Braide is only banned for a week as pmj said.

    the rest of you have ZERO idea what you’re talking about lol

    edit: That was just for today. For the LONGEST time Braide has been sending me random pms “saying nigger this and you’re a slave to the system” type bullsh*t. And he does NOT stop with his bullsh*t. He’s lucky its only a week.

    WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE. Can I get the full shit bro.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]