06/15/2008 at 9:47 pm
#24483
Black Attack wrote:
yup i think ct is right it would be like the chat on xbox until sony drops 2.4 with in game xmb any day now
THat what I’m waiting for. I can’t wait for it. I hate having that to wait until they get off the game and be at the XMB. They need to do the same like Xbox have open chats for whatever game out. I remember when BA said that the new update was going to have it. It didn’t!!!:mad: I’m not going to get my dick hard until it happens, and somebody tells me
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]